Now that December is here, it is now the perfect time to shop for your beauty loving friends and family, that would appreciate these gadgets, serums, and products.
Here’s Robyn Newmark’s ultimate guide for the best presents to give for Christmas 2021.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Masking Minis 5-Piece Mask Kit $19
Want to get the perfect gift for a true skincare lover? This 5-piece mask kit has all your must-haves, including the cult-favourite Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask, which is only available in this kit. You’ll also find Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer, Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask, Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox™ Hydrator and 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm.
2. Epilfree Home – permanent hair reduction serum $199
Know anyone battling unwanted hair? Perhaps this next gift idea can help! Epilfree permanent hair reduction is an all-natural solution that helps to permanently reduce unwanted lip and chin hair. Simply pluck and apply to the hair. This formula is safe on all skin types and works on all hair types.
I recommend this product for people with rapid growing chin hair, lip hair and brows.
3. Dr Sonia’s EliteMD VolumaLip $30
For my next stocking stuffer, I chose “VolumaLip” by EliteMD Dr Sonia Bansal. T
his multi-functional, pigment-free lip treatment helps to restore hydration and youthful volume.
A proprietary complex of stimulating ingredients enhances natural colour. Immediately, lips appear plumper and defined, with lasting benefits to lip hydration and overall health. Keep those lips nice a plump! You never know when you could be kissed under the missile toe.
4. Charlotte Tilbury – Pillow Talk Lip Secrets kit $45
You’ll be giving a lot more lip service this Christmas with Pillow Talk Lip Secrets from Charlotte Tilbury. What makes this kit magic? The 4 lip products inside that will have everyone wondering what your secret is.
- Lip Cheat—smoothes lip texture and plumps that pout!
- Matte Revolution Lipstick—blended with antioxidants and Orchid extracts for cashmere hydrating matte finish
- Collagen Lip Bath is loaded with peptides to ad an even bigger plump to that pout.
- Charlotte’s Jewel Lips made with diamond powder! This is one of my favourites! The luxurious mirror-like finish lasts up to 7 hours.
5. Lash X Pro Liner $120 and Lash boosting Mascara $32
Since it’s all the rage for the past few years, I recommend giving the gift of bold brows and luscious lashes with LAshX ProLine lash and brow serum. It is Peptide-based so lashes and brows get fuller, and longer in a healthy way.
But why not also fill those stockings with the LAshX Mega Volume mascara? It’s oil-free for extension lovers and natural gals alike.
This lush creamy formula perfectly separates real and faux lashes for a clump-free lash that lasts. The gentle formula comes off with a cleanser easily but will not end up under your eye. These Lash boosting ingredients make this a must-have this holiday season.